20 July 2018

Drozdova & Partners Law Firm has assisted a Ukrainian citizen in obtaining permission to go for permanent residence to Poland

A Ukrainian citizen, who went to work in Poland, later decided to stay there. Thus, he faced the need to get permission in Ukraine to go abroad for permanent residence.

Olena Drozdova, Director of Drozdova & Partners Law Firm, assisted him in the process.

In accordance with the Law “On the Procedure for Exit from Ukraine and Entry to Ukraine by Ukrainian Citizens” and the Procedure for Processing Applications for Execution of Documents Necessary for Ukrainian Citizens Going Abroad for Permanent Residence, as approved by Order No. 816 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs dated 16 August 2016, the respective application was filed with the local office of the State Migration Service and, after its consideration, the application was granted.

“The citizen’s place of residence was deregistered, and a foreign passport was issued to him with a stamp authorizing his going abroad for permanent residence,” Olena Drozdova explained.